The 16th International Symposium on
Database Programming Languages
will be held in conjunction with VLDB 2017
on September 1st, 2017, in Munich, Germany.
- 13/03/2017 - We're happy to announce the members of our Program Committee.
DBPL is a biennial symposium that aims to foster exchange of ideas and discussion about current trends and open problems between the data management and the programming languages research communities.
For over 30 years, DBPL has established itself as the principal venue for publishing and discussing new ideas and problems at the intersection of data management and programming languages. Many key contributions relevant to the formal foundations, design, implementation, and evaluation of query languages (e.g., for object-oriented, nested, or semi-structured data) were first announced at DBPL.
DBPL 2017 solicits theoretical and practical papers in all areas of Data-Centric Programming. Please see the Call for Papers for more detailed information.
- Abstracts submission deadline: May 5th, 2017
- Papers submission deadline: May 12th, 2017
- Notification of acceptance: June 19th, 2017
- Final papers due: TBD
- Workshop: September 1st, 2017
- Tiark Rompf, Purdue University, USA (contact: email@example.com)
- Alexander Alexandrov, TU Berlin, Germany (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Torsten Grust, Universität Tübingen, Germany
- James Cheney, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Thomas Neumann, TU München, Germany